Install and Activate Plugins/Add-ons
- Download plugins by navigating to your Sprout Apps Account Page. This downloads a .zip file to your computer.
- Some OSs will automatically unzip the file (i.e. OS X), if this happens option click the folder and “compress” it back to a zip file.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New to upload the new plugin.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top.
- Click Choose File and select the .zip file you downloaded in step 1. Select Choose.
- Click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin after upload.
Unable to Upload
Some hosts will limit the file size so low (i.e. ~2mb) that installing plugins/add-ons through the admin is impossible. If you have this issues you have two options: